What you’ll learn in this article: 9 Tips on meditation from one of the biggest monks in INDIA.
I’m the World’s FIRST Creator of 60 — Seconds Short-Blogs.
So that You can Enjoy Quick Easy Learning.
- Always go for quality meditation time. In the beginning — go for shorter but deeper meditation sessions.
- Don't feel bad, if your mind keeps running around. Calmness will come in time if you keep on practicing regularly.
- Don't try hard to meditate. Take it easy & slow. Perfection comes later. In the beginning, emphasize relaxation.
- If you feel sleepy, Do eyes wide hut & open 3–4 times to cure sleepiness.
- In meditation try to go beyond thinking.
- The soul loves to meditate. For in contact with the Spirit lies its greatest joy.
- One who wants to be a concert pianist…he will practice 10–12 hours a day. So in order to become good with meditation, you gotta keep practicing it every day.
- Try to feel, when walking outdoors — that everything around you is a part of your expanded awareness.
- Meditate more & more deeply until — Calmness & joy become a second nature of yours.