Most Easiest Technique to Achieve all your GOALS.
What you’ll learn in this article: Simple Step by Step process to Get what you want in life.
I’m the World’s FIRST Creator of 60 — Seconds Short-Blogs.
So that You can Enjoy Quick Easy Learning.
Top Mistakes people make while setting Goals :
- They are looking at their Goals only 1 or 2 times per year.
- Their goals are not clearly defined & specific.
- They Don't put a deadline on it.
- They haven't played the scenario of how it would feel to achieve that goal.
- They don't map out the roadblocks which is stopping them, like — bad habits, negative people, etc.
Simple Exact Steps to Achieve your Goals :
- Write down exactly what you wan - Think, what if everything is possible for you to have whatever you want. DONT — Think of How, you gonna achieve it as of now.
- Clarify Those Goals Over a Period of 7–8 Days. Until you have selected the Top 5 Goals for the year.
- Persist until your priority adjust. Think through your goals, expand those goals so that you become excited about the possibility.
- Share it with your team/spouse/family. Who will help you achieve them & keep you accountable.
- Watch your Goals regularly 3 times a day. Morning, noon & night. and take daily 10 Massive actions towards your goal.
How to Achieve Big Impossible Goals ???
— You have to be completely unreasonable with your goals. No logic/ No sense. If you have set a Big goal, then attaining that becomes the only one priority. Everything else has to take a backseat.
— You have to give attention to your BIG Goal every day for 7–10 minutes. Visualizing it, as if you have already achieved it & then take Actions towards it, no matter what happens.
— Follow people who are doing more & doing something good for the betterment of society. You gotta be selective with people.
Follow this simple step by step process for 30 days straight. And you will start to see positive things happening in your life. Period.
and Never give up. When you have reached your goal, I expect you would also like to come forward & help others who want it badly. Because the Greatest reward lies in Giving without expectations.