95% of the time human beings operate subconsciously due to brain programming.
This is the biggest reason why breaking a — Bad habit is a tricky game.
Simple 4 — Step Process to Break any Bad Habits :
- Write down on a piece of paper which habit you want to break.
- Write down a substitute good habit that will replace a bad habit. Because in reality there is no deletion takes place inside our brain, only replacement. For example, if you have the bad habit of using your mobile daily before you sleep, then just keeping the mobile switched off, won't help. But if you replace this habit with reading a book every night before you sleep. Then things will get better.
- Keep a Tracking Chart, in front of You, and update it regularly. It will keep you accountable.
- Keep doing this process for the next 90 days.
Within 90 Days it will be a part of your Lifestyle.
- First 30 Days — You will feel your brain fighting this change.
- Next 30 Days — You will feel the brain is getting used to this new habit.
Be Great & keep helping others.