60 seconds Quick Guide — To Be an AWESOME Content Writer & Blogger.
What you’ll learn in this article: How to deliver a powerful message through your blog or content in a quick & easy way.
I’m the Creator of 60 — Seconds Short-Blogs.
So that You can Enjoy Quick Easy Learning.
Your 1st blog will be bad, but your 50th blog will be better, & the 100th blog will be Great!
At first, you have to put in the reps. Start small & do it consistently, & follow the top 5 bloggers you admire. Then automatically you will make progress and master this craft of writing.
Every Master was once a complete disaster. —T. Herv Eker
How to be a Better Writer or Blogger —
- Write about what fascinates you.
- Make one point per sentence.
- Use analogies & stories to make your point.
- Simply cut extra words like — really, very, stuff, things, almost & maybe.
- Read out the whole thing aloud.
- Post it publicly — It will be making you more productive to provide quality content.
- Put at least 1 to 2 eye-catching pictures relating to your topics inside your blog, to make it more easily understandable. Nearly 75% of all humans are visual learners.
- Use Grammarly software for automatic grammar corrections.
- You can use Free Stock Picture sources, for your blogs like — Unsplash.com, Burst, Reshot, pexels, pixabay.
- Set a fixed routine for your daily/weekly writing. And then stick to it religiously.
Writing an article is not rocket science, millions of people are doing it from all around the world and earning money from it.
Its a game of words and presentation. How much easily & clearly you can deliver a simple message determines your success. And the only way to get better at this is by simple practise & repetitions.
If you like these short informative blogs and want more then — You can Follow me- on other sites where I keep posting New ways for free — to make your life better & easier.
To learn more about — Samrat Chakraborty
My Blogs : https://medium.com/@Samrat007
The Real Samrat — youtube channel